Butterfly Garden Seed Bombs
Plant a butterfly garden and help butterflies thrive! Native wildflower seed bombs containing six different wildflowers that help create a butterfly garden.
Wildflower species include:
- Butterfly Milkweed - Asclepias tuberosa
- Wild Lupine - Lupinus perennis
- Joe Pye Weed - Eutrochium purpureum
- Purple Prairie Clover - Dalea purpurea
- White Aster - Oligoneuron album
- Black Eyed Susans- Rudbeckia hirta
- Harebell- Campanula rotundifolia
Range: Canada Zone 3-8 (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NB, NS, NL, PE) Grows in sun to partial shade.
Four seed bombs per bag.
What's a seed bomb? Seed Bombs are nutrient packed balls of clay, worm castings and native Canadian wildflower seeds. That grow native wildflowers, not weeds, these flowers have been picked specifically for their benefits to the natural world and for their aesthetic looks. Creating a beautiful garden in the palm of your hands