Silver Dollar Swedish Sponge Cloth
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
- Wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable.
- Absorbs up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids
- Perfect to clean up spills, dry dishes and wipe countertops
- Replaces up to 17 rolls of paper towels
- Quick drying - no more dishcloth smell
- Lasts up to 12 months or 200 wash cycles depending on use
- Measures 6.75" x 8"
Directions: Use as you would a regular dish or kitchen cloth. Lay flat or hang dry. Avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves until the surface has cooled down.
Care: Remove stains with soap with hands. Wash in the top rack of dishwasher, or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature. Avoid bleaching.