Solid Dish Soap Bar
This dish soap (8oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle for the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
- Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable
- plant-based ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide*
- Only four ingredients - no additives or preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
- Replaces up to 3.5 bottles of liquid soap
Note: *lye, an alkali that is a must in soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
To use as a dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly onto the soap. Scrub dishes then rinse with water.
To use as a stain remover: rub soap directly on stained spot, add water and rub fabric between hands. Hand wash or launder according to fabric directions.
Care: place soap on top of a soap dish to keep it dry.